Naama offers an interdisciplinary team approach through consulting, coaching and designing proactive possibilities for the child and family dynamic as well as the school setting. The following services are incorporated into Naama’s approach for assisting children.
- Consultations with parents which assist in simple struggles or behavior specific challenges.
- Playdate Coach and social coaching which improve play struggles and promote social skills.
- Early Intervention Education and Implementation which cultivate empowerment and self-esteem within the child.
- Behavioral Counseling for the child and family.
- Consultations with teachers and school personnel to develop techniques that help children thrive.
- Utilizes methods and strategies which improve parent to child dynamic and child to child dynamic.